Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 5 months ago

Australia is the world's whitest country, don't you think?

Every Aussie I see has pink skin, blue eyes and light hair. Most are blonde too.

I assume they all wave the Confederate flags in Sydney and Melbourne.

Yeah, Australia is 100 percent white, and has more blonde blue eyed people that in any other country.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Darren
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Best answer

No, I don't think so. About 3% of the population is Aborigine. When you include Chinese immigrants (which make up about 5% of the population) as well as Vietnamese and Filipino immigrants, you'll find that Australia is not as "white" as a country like Sweden.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

And THAT is somehow bad? How?----or are YOU a Racist?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Obviously you have never walked on a NUDE BEACH THERE. I have. Many European people are there and while that was the group I hung with most of the time, they know others of the same so never got to see a big variety of people. The "blacks" are the native Aborigines(like native Indians) and are all over the place. It is their country. They are a genetic lineage all their own. They are quite accepting of many races...though at the time I was there, there was an effort to keep the ***** blacks out of Australia because they did not want the same problems the U.S. has.

The Japanese invaded during WW2 and some put down roots after the war. They are METRIC, and are into Australian Football (which makes Rugby look like a Sissy game and American football a joke) No padding no helmet and get the ball any way you can (so much like MURDER BALL) where the players come out with missing teeth and broken bones...during PRACTICE.

Check out the dangerous creatures in Australia. You will "SCHITT YOURSELF!" No wonder it was the perfect jail. Man eating sharks patrol the waters all around the continent....or poisonous jellyfish or other smaller poisonous fish. And very dry on the inside. I was there during a 4 year drought. White men are the criminals. They might be whiter in New Zealand(definitely more English)

• 5 months ago

Now we have White Flight and White Shame.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Not me.

Yep i'm white as, but have dark hair and green eyes..

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, I see many Asians in Australia.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not here where I live. 5% of the population are Indian, and there are Asians, Turkish, Italians, aboriginals and a huge population of Pacific Islanders.

• voice
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

They are caucasians not mongols or ******

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No Austria is the whitest

• arther
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

You assume alot and know nothing

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.