Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 5 months ago

Why do people like alcohol so much?

Alcohol takes a while kick in and you have to drink and drink lots of drinks just to uphold the feeling. Eventually you develop a higher tolerance and have to drink more to get the same effects. By the time you're done your stomach is all bloated and you feel dizzy.

People seem to like feeling dizzy. It lubricates social interaction too. Some people would never even talk to someone of the opposite sex if it weren't for alcohol.

Because after 8 or 10 drinks even YOU don't seem so lame.

• Rei

Because they make you sexy and a better dancer

Some people get addicted to the buzz it gives and they want more and more without caring about the damage it does to their body and reputation.

I dont like being too drunk, but I like the first 2 or 3 drinks. After that I could take it or leave it. I like the warm feeling in my stomach and the first few refreshing mouthfuls. Tipsy feels good, drunk not so much.

I'm sorry you experience it like that. I find a fairly small amount acts quickly and with practice, I've learned how much to drink to maintain that pleasant, I-like-everyone-well-enough feeling. I never get overfull, or drunk without intending to. A pleasant buzz.

• Dze

it gives people that feeling of 'power' lol .. it bites you in the as though and ultimately isnt real ..

You need to drink strong alcohol, with 40 % alcohol content.

Beer will not work very well, there is only 4 % to 5 % alcohol content that will not get you drunk.

You will have to drink vodka instead.

I say after about 5 mini bottles of vodka, you will be drunk for a long time.

But you shouldn't drink more than 5.

I do not drink alcohol.

I do not know why people just like to drink beer.

• Janet

I don't like alcohol. That is why I don't drink.

Tried it. Didn't like it. Quit in 1972.