Anonymous

What do you think of there being black/multiracial French speaking people?

I think it's messed up. Black people with French names and speaking that language.

When people think of French people, they think of pink skinned, blue eyesld, fair haired white people speaking the ancient romantic language.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

I like the French, they make good fries...

• 5 months ago

They speak French because they come from former French colonies. The French made their language compulsory in many schools in Africa.

• 5 months ago

You need to stop being racist before you get yourself in a lot of trouble. Are you trying to get blacklisted from every school and workplace in the world?

• 5 months ago

When I moved to Texas I was shocked to see there are so many French Black People here. They are not "mixed" either. Their accents are so beautiful and French is their native tongue. I see them at work speaking French to one another, see them in the beauty supply store never would have guessed just by looking at them that they were not American, But again speaking to one another in their native tongue. The college student who used to braid my daughter's hair was also French. She showed us pics of her family back in France we were amazed. I would hear her on the phone speaking to her friend and family in French...I was just in awe because they speak so beautifully. Sadly for us, she went back to France, where she could finish her degree for free instead of staying in America and graduating with a ton of student loan debt. Muss her but happy 4 her. French Black people... Not the multi racial ones....love it..and they are kind as well.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I’m okay with it, although it seems strange at first; because you expect black people to have African or African American accents.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Why should I think anything more of it than of black people speaking English?

There are French-speaking black people for the same reasons there are English-speaking black people: slavery and colonialism.

Are you really as ignorant and bigoted as this "question" makes you look? The French come in every possible permutation of human coloring. And it's "Romance language," not "romantic language"

You really are an undereducated idiot, aren't you?

• Seff
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I wouldn't be surprised. There are so many Black French people out there.

• 5 months ago

doesnt matter to me

• 5 months ago

I don't think of pink skinned humans when i think about the french-.- are you saying they are pigs ?-.-

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Ahh yes, those pink skinned, blue eyed, fair haired white Roman Latins. What ever happened to them?

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

There were and are a fair number of them. Have you ever lived in Italy? I have, and I travel there often. I'm a professor of Italian history. Italians come in all colorings.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.