Should I ball out on shoes?

I work a lot and tend to save a lot in case of emergencies. But lately I’ve been noticing that my clothes n shoes are getting old and I don’t really buy myself things. Should I just go all out and purchase shoes? I’m talking $200-$300 shoes. Should I? What would you guys do?

• don r
    Favorite Answer

Good quality shoes can be repaired and made like new for a fraction the cost of a new pair. Find a good cobbler. That's not buying new stuff, but if you already bought good stuff, it's worth it to restore it like people restore classic cars.

There's a nice variety here at great prices, and at the amount you're looking to spend, you could have an all-new wardrobe of shoes: https://www.charleskeith.co.uk/en/shoes/shoes-all

A nice pair of comfy shoes you can wear to work or wear everyday is a good investment, especially if you’re on your feet a lot. $150-$200 shoes would be good, I feel like $300 is a bit much to spend on one pair of shoes but that’s just my opinion.

Come to Debenhams and check out the latest offers!

No. 50 dollar shoes.. three pair at the most.. ten inch high boots are better.