Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is it the best idea that we dems should should split the Dem party now and try to cobble something together for 2024?

Update:

I'm just being proactive and realistic. We have no chance for 2020 so the sooner we spilt and regroup the better.

Right???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

"Is it the best idea that we dems should should split the Dem party now and try to cobble something together for 2024?"

Yup. We need to return the Democrat party back to one that promotes CLASSIC LIBERALISM and not the Loony Left's Cultural M@rxism and snowflake identity politics which will NEVER elect a president from within those ranks.

As it stands right now, the home for classic Liberals today is the Republican Party, because at least classic Liberals and Conservatives share the same goals. They just disagree on how to get there. But the Left does NOT share goals with either Conservatives or Classic Liberals. Check out the video to see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYPS-9N2IP4

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The current division of Aims in the Democratic party happened before when it was called the "Republican-Democratic" party.

It would appear that yes it is time to split again. Cut off the wild Four to let them survive, if they can, on their own. Maybe give them Bernie too.

It would be interesting if the "House Committee on UnAmerican Activities" should be resurrected.

• 5 months ago

You're not, nor have you ever been, a Democrat.

And no.

• 5 months ago

No. That's a bad idea. I really think the very best idea for the Dems is to keep doing what they are doing. The longer they do, the greater a chance that the Dem party will disintegrate completely and slink away into the night.

Good Riddance Dems!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.