What choice do you make when you really want to do something.. But you know you are not cut out for it?

All odds are against you and in the natural its highly likely you won't do good or you'll fail. But your heart is so invested? I want to work, live a normal life, NOT survive on disability payments, but my anxiety is extremely dibilating, constant dizziness, forgetfulness, disorientation and detachment. Im... show more All odds are against you and in the natural its highly likely you won't do good or you'll fail. But your heart is so invested?
I want to work, live a normal life, NOT survive on disability payments, but my anxiety is extremely dibilating, constant dizziness, forgetfulness, disorientation and detachment. Im coming from an EXYTEMELY traumatic period in my life. I have lost EVERYTHING all I have left to show from my battle is PTSD. I just can not see in my mind how I could ever have a normal life again, without needing some sort of help, ESPECIALLY for the job I want. I pray and pray and pray, I meditate, I cry everyday. Ive eliminated most of the negatives out of my life. I listen to audios about overcoming nothing seems to change. I can deal with pain, I can deal with loss but its hard to carry on being dizzy everyday. Should I attempt it anyway or just accept this as my fate?