Does anyone have this washer? And can tell me the model/serial number?

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Wow, that is a relic of a washing machine. But, it is a Whirlpool, so no wonder it is still around. My Whirlpool dish washer is 30 years old and still working like a charm!!

The model/serial number is located somewhere on every appliance. The typical places to find that information is to look behind the washing machine for a plate or sticker, check under the lid itself or on the area surrounding the tub drum.

There are replacement appliance parts available on-line. I just bought replacement knobs, burners and a blower for my 30 year old Jen-Air oven range by doing a simple google search which lead me to a parts supplier. Once you find the model number, you too can search the internet for the parts you need.

• Nicole5 months agoReport

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately the stickers were removed. We never found the model/serial number for our washing machine. That was the first thing we tried, though.

• 6 months ago

The serial number is unique to each individual machine.

The model number should be on the back,

or maybe on one of the side panels.

• ...Show all comments

I wasn't asking the online community to tell me the serial number. I was merely hoping to find out the name of this specific one. This way searching for the correct part could be easier.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That’s an old washer. All of our appliances are smart, and most work with our Amazon Alexa

Sorry, George. Alexa isn't allowed in my house. I prefer older washers because they lost longer...

• In
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I was wondering where my old machine got to. There should be a label under the lid with the model and serial number. If there isn't, then take the kick plate off of the bottom front of the machine and look for a label there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • James
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

did you check under the lid? there is usually a sticker there with this information

There was not. The underneath of the lid only consisted of washing instructions. We took the entire machine outside to check it up and down for the information we needed. Nothing was found. We were baffled.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.