why do people say Brazilians and other foreign women are better wives then American or Western Women?

Update:

I hear this alot and it leaves me wondering. I have never dated a Western women as I was always too shy to ask them. I have dated Brazilians, Chileans, Peruvians, Filipinos, and Cambodians and despite they have an exotic look they have plenty of problems of their own, Not every Western woman is an Obese feminist who hates men and not every foreign woman is a submissive supermodel who will wait on a man hand and foot.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Brâzîlîân women have big butts that us average

guys crave + they lack the attitude many

American "women" still carry around sad

ťô šây.

• 5 months ago

How do I meet them?

• 5 months ago

Cuz American wives are lazy and whorish

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

South Asian women and i am talking about the mongol race will do anything for money and western citizenship why they will do whatever the western man wants and once they get what they want they make up excuses to leave such as domestic violence which in most cases are lies

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, some people have any kind of opinion, just like some people say that monkeys are more handsome than men (I'm serious).

• 5 months ago

It all depends on what you want and like.

• 5 months ago

I have never said that -.-

• 5 months ago

Those "people" are men looking for servile women like the used to be before WWII and Rosie the Riveter. Other nations have not seen their women liberated to join the workforce and learn to take care of themselves. So those women remain servile and raised to obey their men by convention. That's why some people say that.

• 5 months ago

"Why do people say Brazilians and other foreign women are better wives then American or Western Women?"

As a general rule ... and we have to generalize for some things ... they do make better wives. More American and Westernized first world women have accepted the post second wave feminist radical notion that women are men.

Now, when men are looking to settle down and marry, they are looking for a traditionally feminine COMPLIMENTARY woman and not an equal "partner." But most Western women that have accepted feminism ultimately seek power over love, career over family and worldly achievements over family and hearth.

Very often, this idea begins as the "choice" to have themselves become self-reliant and in full control of their own destiny. That sounds like a good thing... full independence of men. But one could argue about how it changes society in a negative way. Imagine if every boy was now raised with the idea embedded in his mind to save for a artificial womb in order to remain independent of women ... because "one can never trust a woman". This kind of thing changes the social dynamic in a negative way ... no?

Most Westerners, both men and women sometimes don't realize how far off the traditional path we have swayed until they travel elsewhere ... then suddenly it becomes very obvious. Up until now it has been mostly women that have been the targeted victims of social engineering, through feminism, that have accepted the radical change ideas. Most men still push back, or say nothing, but do not accept these unnatural, radical social engineering ideas. But MRA's and MGTOW's are on the horizon. So we could be changed forever if we don't abandon these groups like feminism, fast! .

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They're used to not having rights so their easier to train.

And as a bonus, the non-christian ones are willing to more in bed.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

because they haven't been given any rights as women. they are still of a mind, barefoot and pregnant and give your husband sex on demand. Western women work, drive, own businesses, have property etc. AND have children! and if they aren't too tired, they can demand sex from their husbands.

• 😇Jota😈5 months agoReport

Brazilian women have all these rights, brazil is not like middle east-.-

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.