Muslims in USA if a Buddhist chaplain befriends you in hospital then what?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Talk to him about Karma then, by explaining to him that, action is always equal and opposite to the reaction. Every action is up to the intention of that person, since mankind being posses with intellect and free will, which is different from animals whom its posses only instinct. Knowledgeable persons can discuss on the fold of metaphysics for hours and hours.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

just be his friend... if he/she wants to discuss faith, take the time to talk about your islamic beliefs to educate him/her.... never argue though... you cannot force anyone to convert to Islam...

• 5 months ago

Then nothing that i know of.......

• Kin
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I agree with anon. Allah willing I would never befriend a polytheist Buddhist after what they did in Myanmar, may Allah's curse and destruction be upon them. What evil deeds they've committed and still committing is between them and Allah. I will not associate with such individuals.

May Allah help the Uigurs and may Allah give them the help they need. May Allah rescue them, may Allah give them tranquility, relief, beautiful patience, and may Allah give them grandeur rewards in this life and on the Day of Judgement. May Allah Azza Wajal make the Uigurs among the honored and the blessed on Day of Judgement and may Allah be pleased with them. May Allah help all Muslims with His Mercy, Compassion, Love, and Happiness. May Allah help humanity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

same old story, we are the victims of anti-muslems; that is wearing a bit thin. most problems are caused by the racist, authoritarian, and fascist muslems. when we reject islam and the behaviors of thoswe brain-washed believers, they claim everyone is pushing-back and are anti-muslem.

yes, i have become anti-muslem totally from the behaviors of countries like iran, lebanon, and palestine.

muslems are known by their works.

• 5 months ago

you go out for tacos

Source(s): beefy delicious tacos with tapatio hot sauce
  • 5 months ago

Um nothing...............

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Love Buddhists who finally learned that Muslims understand only violence, deceit, and lies.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Allah willing I would never befriend a polytheist Buddhist after what they did in Myanmar, may Allah's curse and destruction be upon them.

• 5 months ago

Then what?

Nothing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.