Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

What would you do if your partner/spouse got arrested?

• Kelly

He said he'd post my bond and get me a good lawyer.

Between the two of us the only one I could see ever getting arrested would be me.

I would record a song from Smule, a mobile phone karaoke app called "Cause I love you"

🎤

My ex wife was happy when she herself got me falsely arrested after we were formally divorced but I was still living in ‘her’ house. Which she only allowed me to do so I could continue taking her college courses for her. When I refused to take her college courses for her anymore, she and her boyfriend who was also living there (as was our son) set me up for a false arrest just so she could get me out of there. If I had agreed to keep taking her college courses, she would’ve allowed me to continue living there. So they set me up for a false arrest and got me out of there. Then I ended up living in my car. They set me up for the arrest by getting me to attack the boyfriend even though I didn’t really hurt him. Then I had to go to domestic violence classes or be put on probation for domestic violence. When I was going to the classes I heard stories from a lot of men who were set up by their ex wives or girlfriends to be falsely arrested. The cops always take the women’s word for it here.

It depends on what is the reason for being arrested.

depends on the facts

It would depend what he'd gotten arrested for and if I believed he did it or not.

Bail them out...…..

• David

Spend more time with my mistress.

• Alan H

Depends on the circumstances. If for protesting, I would be proud.

Be amazed that I have a partner.