Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

What would you do if your partner/spouse got arrested?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Kelly
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

He said he'd post my bond and get me a good lawyer.

Between the two of us the only one I could see ever getting arrested would be me.

• 5 months ago

I would record a song from Smule, a mobile phone karaoke app called "Cause I love you"

🎤

• 5 months ago

My ex wife was happy when she herself got me falsely arrested after we were formally divorced but I was still living in ‘her’ house. Which she only allowed me to do so I could continue taking her college courses for her. When I refused to take her college courses for her anymore, she and her boyfriend who was also living there (as was our son) set me up for a false arrest just so she could get me out of there. If I had agreed to keep taking her college courses, she would’ve allowed me to continue living there. So they set me up for a false arrest and got me out of there. Then I ended up living in my car. They set me up for the arrest by getting me to attack the boyfriend even though I didn’t really hurt him. Then I had to go to domestic violence classes or be put on probation for domestic violence. When I was going to the classes I heard stories from a lot of men who were set up by their ex wives or girlfriends to be falsely arrested. The cops always take the women’s word for it here.

• 5 months ago

It depends on what is the reason for being arrested.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

depends on the facts

• 5 months ago

It would depend what he'd gotten arrested for and if I believed he did it or not.

• 5 months ago

Bail them out...…..

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Spend more time with my mistress.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends on the circumstances. If for protesting, I would be proud.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Be amazed that I have a partner.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.