Who will inherit all of my real and personal properties if I have no relatives (all dead) and left no will and testament in case I die?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Ilhan omar. strong black woman

• 5 months ago

I knew this was not a serious question because if you are still alive, you have the opportunity to draw a Last Will and Testament. It is not too late to do so. But, you do not care about a Will or you would have one.

Then I read your ridiculous "Best Answer" and it confirmed my initial suspicions.

I am guessing that the bridge you live under does not have any of your worldly possessions to even be up for grabs when you die.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Obviously you didn't want a truthful answer.

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

What property do you have that'll perk interest? If you got cash beyond your funeral expenses they usually attempt to find a close relation. But they may simply give it to the mortuary that buries you.

But anything else...well you ever hear of the city dump?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You may have relatives that you do not know.

• 5 months ago

The State Takes it all.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The state will try to find your next legal relative, then it goes to the state.

• 5 months ago

Here, if there really is no-one with a valid claim then after all debts are paid and all property sold off the residue goes to the Crown. It's known as "bona vacantia".

• 5 months ago

sell them off and donate the money

• DON W
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If there's truly nobody to give it to, it goes to the state.

It would be better for you to at least write a simple will, giving your burial preferences, and donating any remaining money to a friend or favorite charity. You may also wish to purchase a "pre-need" burial policy from a funeral home, which guarantees that your remains will be buried or cremated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.