Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

Is it really true that Prince Andrew visited Mr Epstein's Island? If so why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Apparently so at the same time probably the reason he does not like MM knows too much about her dirty dealings before she trapped silly Harry

• 5 months ago

Haven't you seen the pictures of Andrew with a 17 year old girl draped all ober him?

• 5 months ago

likely to dip his wick....

• 5 months ago

Yes, it is true, there is photographic evidence that he was there. As to the "Why?" that would have to be answered by Mr Epstein. I invite people to parties because I enjoy their company and to meet new and interesting people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

he like teenage girls

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes it's true and 3 guesses why.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes it’s true and there is photographic proof

• Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Prince Andrew was just one of many wealthy guests, male and female, at Jeffrey Epstein's parties. This does not mean that Andrew took part in any illegal activities.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's immaterial. US courts have no jurisdiction in the UK. Prince Andrew would never travel to the USA to be a witness or anything else. But I do believe he was friends with Epstein.

• jimmy
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Peter. Is it true that the USA is Israel's poodle, and Trump is Putin and Kim Jong Un's poodle?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wouldn't like to speculate. That may well be a matter for the courts to decide.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.