I want to buy an abandoned mall and turn it into a mansion . It will have rooms for everything. What are some things to have rooms for?

Like, game room, bed room , living, room, pool room, trampoline room , workout room, closet , pets food and toy room , sewing room , crafting room, sears would be the garage .... keep going with idea and tell me what you would do .

a room for the animals.

When I read your question, I thought it was just a brainstorming idea, not necessarily a financial/investment/ownership plan.That said, rooms I would want, besides the usual (bedroom, bath, kitchen) would be:

music room, huge library, spa room, room for displaying and keeping collections, rec room with a pool table and a pinball game, movie screening room, craft studio, guest rooms, game room (for video gaming), plenty of closets and storage space, office, room to do jigsaw puzzles, reading room (with a fireplace). I'm sure if I thought about it long enough, I could come up with more.

• John

Did you get out of your jammies today?

If you have the money to buy a mall, do all the renovations, heat it, air condition it, furnish it and remove the acres of black top parking lot, then you would not waste your time on trying to make a residential property out of a commercial one. A person with that kind of money would build what they want from scratch because otherwise, you would be wasting millions.

• VAA

The property is zoned for commercial use only so dream on.....

• Snezzy

Most important room is the Money Bin, like Scrooge McDuck has. Well filled, of course. Without that your efforts are for naught.

• John P

If you cannot think of what sorts of rooms you should have, why bother to get a big property|? For "everything"?! Surgical operations? Personally I would not bother with pets rooms because I have no pets. "Sears would be the garage" - what on Earth does that mean??!! Maybe you are in the USA.

First you have to find one and be able to afford it

Upkeep lacking reason for being would eventually get very old.