I want to buy an abandoned mall and turn it into a mansion . It will have rooms for everything. What are some things to have rooms for?

Like, game room, bed room , living, room, pool room, trampoline room , workout room, closet , pets food and toy room , sewing room , crafting room, sears would be the garage .... keep going with idea and tell me what you would do .

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

a room for the animals.

• 5 months ago

When I read your question, I thought it was just a brainstorming idea, not necessarily a financial/investment/ownership plan.That said, rooms I would want, besides the usual (bedroom, bath, kitchen) would be:

music room, huge library, spa room, room for displaying and keeping collections, rec room with a pool table and a pinball game, movie screening room, craft studio, guest rooms, game room (for video gaming), plenty of closets and storage space, office, room to do jigsaw puzzles, reading room (with a fireplace). I'm sure if I thought about it long enough, I could come up with more.

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Did you get out of your jammies today?

• 5 months ago

If you have the money to buy a mall, do all the renovations, heat it, air condition it, furnish it and remove the acres of black top parking lot, then you would not waste your time on trying to make a residential property out of a commercial one. A person with that kind of money would build what they want from scratch because otherwise, you would be wasting millions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • VAA
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

The property is zoned for commercial use only so dream on.....

• Snezzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most important room is the Money Bin, like Scrooge McDuck has. Well filled, of course. Without that your efforts are for naught.

• John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

If you cannot think of what sorts of rooms you should have, why bother to get a big property|? For "everything"?! Surgical operations? Personally I would not bother with pets rooms because I have no pets. "Sears would be the garage" - what on Earth does that mean??!! Maybe you are in the USA.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

First you have to find one and be able to afford it

• 5 months ago

Upkeep lacking reason for being would eventually get very old.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.