Vibrater and Sex Issues?

Since my husband lives abroad we cant have actual sex so we video call and i use a vibrater to help myself orgasam and he uses his hand for himself i was wonder once my husband comes from abroad and we have sex would i feel satisfied without using any objects or would i be dependent on a vibrater as it is more intense or would it feel good actually have sexing without any objects

Favorite Answer

You seem to be worrying about a problem that may never arise. Sex toys are not the same as a real person. Each has its strengths and I am sure you will appreciate sex with your husband when the time comes. Of course it is perfectly possible to incorporate sex toys into your lovemaking with your husband and it may add something new for both of you. For now, you both have something that works for you. Long may that continue until you have a chance to get together again.

Wanna know whats even more intense? Both sex and the toys. Does this solve your problem?

• Satan

How the f*ck would we know?