Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 5 months ago

Did you drink artificial drinks every week when you were under 12 years old?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, and a great deal more often as a teenager. Mom was kind of tired being the parent (I was the youngest of 4) when I came around so didn't protect me from such things.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. On a regular basis.

I am now 54 and perfectly healthy - no diabetes - great cholesterol levels - my only health issue is some minor signs of arthritis. I suppose you are going to tell me that artificial drinks are to blame.

• ann5 months agoReport

Lol yea, 52 is still too young to have health problems, people over here nowadays think it's normal to have health problems before the age of 70 something.

• edward
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I drank a lot of straight up water back then so....no. I got them for lunches sometimes for weeks at a time before i switched back to water

• Etta
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

The hadn't been invented when I was under 12 but my daughter drank them very occasionally just as her kids do

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Not most of the time In the summer we drank Koolaid. The rest of the year, I don't think we had it very often.

• 5 months ago

No, mom got me no junk food. Instead, when dinner time was near, she would frisbee a frozen TV dinner at me. While my contemporaries and collegues (the other 6 year olds) sucked purple popsicles, I sucked frozen turkey and stuffing (just as cooling and far more nutritious). Although, I used to get more headaches because she never told me that a TV dinner was approaching.

• 5 months ago

No, my mother never bought koolaid or anything sugary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.