Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 year ago

Did you drink artificial drinks every week when you were under 12 years old?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes, and a great deal more often as a teenager. Mom was kind of tired being the parent (I was the youngest of 4) when I came around so didn't protect me from such things.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes. On a regular basis.

I am now 54 and perfectly healthy - no diabetes - great cholesterol levels - my only health issue is some minor signs of arthritis. I suppose you are going to tell me that artificial drinks are to blame.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I drank a lot of straight up water back then so....no. I got them for lunches sometimes for weeks at a time before i switched back to water

• Etta
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

The hadn't been invented when I was under 12 but my daughter drank them very occasionally just as her kids do

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Not most of the time In the summer we drank Koolaid. The rest of the year, I don't think we had it very often.

• 1 year ago

No, mom got me no junk food. Instead, when dinner time was near, she would frisbee a frozen TV dinner at me. While my contemporaries and collegues (the other 6 year olds) sucked purple popsicles, I sucked frozen turkey and stuffing (just as cooling and far more nutritious). Although, I used to get more headaches because she never told me that a TV dinner was approaching.

• 1 year ago

No, my mother never bought koolaid or anything sugary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.