Did you know that all races experience racism in some form and all races have racists people?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes I was aware of the truth of your statement.

• 5 months ago

Yes, that is completely true.

• voice
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Mankind is tribal thats why

• 5 months ago

Yes, every race has racists. Some people are even racist to their own race

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Since we ar all of the 1 true race (HUMAN) I'd

say your statmnt disguised as a qu

stion makes perfct sense & it totally logical to a

pôînť.

• 5 months ago

"Race" is just a word invented to signify "those people over there who it is alright to rob and kill". It has nothing to do with appearance, language, religion, or DNA. It exists in nearly every human culture, and was invented long before people of different skin-colours ever met each other.

But yes, there are people who believe that "race" is a genetic term, and that it determines what we are capable of, and what we are likely to do. And such people occur everywhere in small numbers, and they have all sorts of different appearances. Just like the people who believe the world is flat, and the people who have been probed by aliens from another world.

• iammclane
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Actually, words are defined by their individual users - and their meanings are never agreed-upon by all the members of any entire society. I've simply based one explanation upon historically-demonstrable etymology. "Race" was originally used to refer to others who looked just like the speaker!

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Still trying to sell the lie that humans come in races eh?

• 5 months ago

This is true, because people only experience racism against themselves they dont realize how the world really works

• 5 months ago

in the perspective of western culture and society. I'd like to see proof on how being white makes you a victim of racism and discrimination for being white?

and I said specifically said in the perspective of western culture and society

if you are taking about eastern or any non-western societies, then maybe you have a point, but the fact is that whites don't immigrate to eastern societies since western society is already pretty well off

• K5 months agoReport

Clearly she has no argument bro, she has proven she is blind to the outside world just ignore her

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.