Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 5 months ago

Do liberals ever get tired of watching "orange man bad" from late night talk shows?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It feeds their hate which distracts them from their depression.

Attachment image
  • Zardoz
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Okay! I don't know whether you wrote "orange man bad" in a comedic way, or as a critical observation or as an enlightenment to ponder. What show am I watching? Out of context I don't know how to react to it other than to know it's my opinion too.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • 5 months ago

No. I said three years ago that Trump was a comedy gold mine. The "Presidential" President supplies them with an endless supply of material for their jokes. Trump could easily put an end to 90% of the jokes by refusing to indulge in his malignant narcissism, and stay off Twitter. It's Donald Trump that's the problem - he created the monster.

• 5 months ago

No. If I were not such an unrelenting *******, it would be easier for them...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mog
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I wake up too early to watch late night shows.

• 5 months ago

No, Liberals are very easily satisfied, hosts just need to tell Liberals who they are expected to hate tomorrow and they will continue to tune in for more brainwashing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.