Does the Coast Guard feed you like the Airforce does? If so how many times a day?

• Bill-M

Depends on where your stationed in the Coast Guard. Shore Station or Ship.

Shore Station you have three meals a day. On ship you have Four meals a day.

• RICK

There are 4 meals a day at many shore stations that have night crews
      On Saturday nights that I was off I used to go to midrats after an evening of drinking, it was cheaper then buying bar food

• RICK

Of course

Usually 4 meals a day are served

Breakfast, lunch, dinner (supper) and where people work nights midrats.

• Will B

I spent the day on one cutter on the Arkansas river when I was in high school. My dad was the XO on the Dogwood. The food was good and we had three meals the day I was there, washed down with "bug juice" (Kool-Aid).

The Air Force has massive bases with well established dining halls,

On ships with the Coast Guard.......you are clearly not going to have the quantity and quality of a shore based dining hall.

• Edwena

Mostly cold sandwiches. The coast guard boats are small and there is no galley on them. How many times you eat depends upon how many sandwiches they fix. Normally, it is once and you are lucky if you get a bag of potato chips. Air force grub is good.

• RICK

@will b
      Name the only overseas location that had (maybe still has) all 5 of the military services stationed there

of course not, in the coast guard, you have to catch your own mermaid to make your meals... and then all you get is fish