no
no asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

Do guys care about girls with body hair?

I have a really hairy body cause of where I'm from. I have thick, course hair on my legs, some on my stomach, arms, fine ones on my chest, visible hair on my back and butt and thighs. I also have fine but visible hair on my face and neck. I'm not kidding, I'm literally serious that I have hair everywhere. Is this a concern I should have and see the doctor?

Get it all waxed !!!

No lots of guys don’t mind,it’s just personal preference and if they don’t like it then there loss.

yes. you can not have beard.

• RYAN5 months agoReport

I spent the night with a woman that had hair down her back, I told her that I like it and kissed her back

Body hair is natural and you don’t need to shave for any man if you don’t want to. It doesn’t make you dirty either as long as you shower regularly. There are men who don’t care.

• patty

the amount of hair removal we women do is a pain in the neck. Guys shave their faces everyday so a hairy body is not that popular

• Truth

the smoother the girl, the better

Most guys don't really care about body hair, In some countries, they like their women with body hair.

Do boys care? I don’t know do they?

Sure, You have to consult with the doctor.

• I think they do because body hair is associated with feminine hygiene. My boyfriend loves that I keep the hair on my body shaved.

• patty

I don't think hygiene has anything to do with hair removal.