Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

I'm Christian, how can I rise to the top in politics and make Christianity great again?

You can do this by doing research on how to win public appeal

• .

The kind of Christianity that pervades the religious right in this country divides the world between the saved and the damned, between God's people and Satan's people, between good and evil. We have all seen how this is played out in our politics. I used to think that President Bush was using this language as a political ploy. I still think he is, but I also think—to my disappointment—that he also believes it. His conviction that he is God's chosen one to "rid the world of evildoers" blinds him to the evil that he—and we, as Americans—are capable of doing. The conviction that we are on the side of good—of God—is, however, an ancient one—enormously powerful.

• A C

I think you're too late because, by all appearances, these are the end times. But Christianity will always be great, although not by the world's standards.

Source(s): My opinion

do what Jesus would do

Say you'll kill all the heretics and build a wall, but then don't actually do it. Works every time.

Maybe you're lucky with uneducated hillbillies.

You could follow Jesus' teachings. No one's tried that yet.

You just have to understand your rivals. Find their weakness and hit them when the time is right. Read Niccolo Machiavelli perhaps.

man I really wish that I knew

Destroy the bad rap that man made churches gave everyone.