Why don't atheists turn to God instead of abusing drugs?

I've never done drugs - checkmate. In the words of Willy Wonka, "YOU LOSE!"

Not all atheists do drugs...

• Wundt

And when did you stop beating your wife?

I remind you that the hotbed of drug abuse is actually in places like rural Missouri, Kentucky, etc. that also happen to have the highest church membership. There are likely more Christian illegal drug users then there are total atheists in the USA.

why did god create drugs if he didn't want atheists to use them?

• Sarah

I don't think many atheist do drugs, and I'm sure plenty of people who believe in anything supernatural do drugs. However, I believe Satan often tricks people into doing drugs to escape something, such as unemployment, and God can and will lead you out of that. It could mean finding organizations at churches to find alternatives to drugs. My dad has an alcohol problem and he goes to a therapy program that is located at a church so God can help them. Whether atheist do drugs or not, I believe nothing is impossible for God and calling out for God is what will help them cope.

Turn yourself in, and get help.

Why won't Christians turn to atheism instead of abusing drugs?

And why won't Christians turn to drugs instead of abusing atheists?

• Bob5 months agoReport

Fireball, we don't WANT your myths - we prefer reality.

You have to feel sorry for the drugs.

• Bob5 months agoReport

The drugs have come forward insisting that they played no role in Ernest's mental incapacity, were never anywhere near him and anyway drugs can't mess a person up that much, they insist.

Well, that's kind of a blanket statement.

• YKhan

God worshippers turn to drugs too, why don't they turn to atheism? Because the two things aren't related.