Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

What age is too old to Be carefree and not want responsibility just travel and have fun etc?

Not a luxury the poor can afford

• In

18. After that you have to get a job.

• 5 months agoReport

You twát. People spend their 20s working a job and travelling. Also no one has to get a job if they don’t want one.

The only age at which that's possible for most people is when they're under five or over 65, but even still, everyone has some kind of responsibility.

I hope I live long enough to let you know.

• ted

There is no age limit. I retired a few years ago at age 66, and I am having a lot of fun traveling and being care-free.

Any age you retire, do not go completely wild while you still have responsibilities

• steve

No age dictates that but you need to have the money to be able to do it.

My dad is 85 and me and my girlfriend are his carers. He jets all over the place and as his carers we have to go with him.

In the last 18 months we have had three trips to France, one to Portugal and one to Thailand and are going back to Portugal next month and France again at Christmas.

You are never too old. if you enjoy travel and can afford it then go for it.

Since my dad decided he didn't have much time left and couldn't take his money with him he has never looked back and me and my girlfriend as his carers are getting loads of free holidays.

There is no age limit on having fun.

• John

Depends on if you want to die filthy and broken in the gutter or not if you were born poor.

If daddy or daddies inhereted wealth pays for you it doesn't matter you can be stupid all you want til your heart bliws from your idiocy.

Most people claim it's that first heart attack that ties them to civilization and the Disney/trumpworld worship.

So for you? Probably 35 or 40.

One hundred and five years old.

There is no age limit until the desire for comfort and stability exceeds the desire to travel and be carefree.

Of course being settled does not mean you have to stop being carefree.

We only have to take on as much responsibility as we need to to sustain ourselves and those for whom, through our choices and actions, we are responsible.

The downside is that, if we do make provision for our eventual comfort zone, it may not be there for us.