Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Patriotic Trump rally scheduled for 7 tonight July 17 and will have comments about the hit squad . Are you ready to rumble?

I am ready to rumble with anyone who disparages the "hit squad" of Trump and considers themselves patriotic.

It is so refreshing to have such a courageous President who all covered with scars from knives , slings and arrows from enemies ,foreign and domestic strives with his last ounce of courage to defend himself and even Pelosi from the wicked and ill informed diabolical schemes and coups too . Coups in the House and Coups against the presidency .Here a coup ,there a coup everywhere coup ,coup ,coup from coo ,coo people

Patriotic is as patriotic does, anonymous. There is nothing at all that is "patriotic" (putting country first; upholding the Constitution; obeying the rule of law) about "agent-orange" Donald Trump.

I'll be watching "All In with Chris Hayes" at 7 p.m. CST tonight, and then "The Rachel Maddow Show" and "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" on MSNBC.

Perhaps Trump will once again encourage violence against protesters by promising to pay the legal bills of anybody who assaults them.

• A.J.

Why is Trump having a political rally 16 months before the election ON GOVERNMENT EXPENSE? I guess he's done working for a living. Just one more reason to think Trump is dirt. Enjoy his logical fallacies and other lies. It isn't worth my time.

Sadly, I'll miss it.

I wish he'd come back to CA to have one of his rallies.