Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

im 13 and i think im pregnant?

hello, to those that are pregnant or have been pregnant before please please answer this question, first i have never had sex, held hands with a male, or kiss a male or anyone, ive never even gotten close to any male that way. but i keep feeling pregnant. my stomach keeps hurting like a 5/10. i keep feeling like crying and i keep getting mad easily but i know thats because it stresses me out thinking that i may be pregnant.

these are syptoms that im not going through:

Tender, swollen breasts. Your breasts may provide one of the first symptoms of pregnancy.

Fatigue.

Slight bleeding or cramping.

Nausea with or without vomiting.

Food aversions or cravings.

Headaches.

Constipation.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have not been intimate with a guy, there is absolutely no way you are pregnant. Perhaps your hormones are causing these symptoms.

But stop worrying, no pregnancy.

• popeye5 months agoReport

Not so fast, Katie! Lots of freaks out there in the 21st century. An impressionable early teen can be drugged, hypnotized, and even violated without her knowing it. Sometimes it is by trusted friends or family members. Anything is possible. Penetration is not needed for a pregnancy to occur either.

• 5 months ago

Not you don't know how to get pregnant then your not you also get those feeling when your about to start your period go have the sex talk with your parents

Having the "talk" doesn't mean you can't get pregnancy. Ignorance is NOT a contraceptive!

• 5 months ago

bro same

we both havent had sex. we both are pregnant. and we havent done anything remotley romantic with anyone. whICH qualifies you for the virgin whore house

• 5 months ago

If you had sex then you might be pregnant if not then your not.

Wrong. Biggest mistake you can make if you think you can't pregnant without having "common" sex acts. Lots of different things out there and lots of crazies experimentiing with them........even on children.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I think you need to drop a duece

• 5 months ago

I as a pregnant woman, can confirm that that is exactly how I get pregnant. Welcome to the sisterhood.

• helene
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"but i keep feeling pregnant"

You have no idea what "feeling pregnant" means. You're just being a stupid drama queen. Hope that helps.

• helene
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The possibilities are extremely limited. You're kind of a freak, popeye.

• Eva
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

It is not the least bit possible that you are pregnant. You can't get pregnant without contact with a male. Those are all symptoms of PMS.

And you're full of $hlt. How can you give this stupid advice to a confused young girl! The possibilities are endless in this world full of crazies.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There's only one way to get pregnant, sweetie, and that's to have sex with a male. If you haven't done that, your symptoms are likely caused by hormone changes or by stress. Find something else to worry about, because you're not pregnant.

Wrong, Anony. You may want to read up a little on the different ways of getting pregnant nowadays, even without the medical world helping.

• 5 months ago

There was one case in history that I know of where a girl got pregnant without having sex. She was about your age too! But it was 2,000 years ago, and a lot of people still don't believe it.

NIce story, but that just isn't true. There are lots of ways to get pregnant in this crazy world and lots of crazies out there willing to experiment even with innocent children.

• 5 months ago

Go away..........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.