Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

Do you guys think Melanie Trump will waste away her reproductive years with the Rich US President?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • kristy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Her name isn’t Melanie

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

poor thing is miserable with that clown us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/06/man-melania..

Attachment image
    Source(s): perezhilton.com/melania-trump-donald-affair-head...
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She's pushing 50 so it's probably safe to say she already DID spend at least some of her reproductive years with her present husband. The fact that she got a child out of it would indicate that it wasn't a total "waste".

• 5 months ago

there is nothing nice about this woman. god knows why anyone finds it attractive

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I have no idea who Melanie Trump is.

Is she related to President Trump's wife Melania? You know, the one who has the child?

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Who is Melanie Trump? Maybe she's too busy learning how to spell her name to bother with Y!A posts.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It is not a waste. She is a sociopath herself, just like Trump. In fact she signs her name the same way that Trump does. The fewer children she has, the better the gene pool is.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Her name is Melania, and I think her reproductive years are behind her. Are there any other facts you'd care to get wrong?

• 5 months ago

I fear that she will do exactly that.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If he wasn't President she would have been long gone. Love to see that renegotiated prenup so she would stick around

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.