Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

True/false: after age 35, it is best that a woman stop making babies?

My husband's younger sister, born when her parents were ages 40 and 41, had a baby last week at age 36 (she turns 37 in a few months).

I would say false.

False, who cares when you stop having babies that's your decision! screw everyone else's feelings about it.

• popeye6 months agoReport

There is no law that says you MUST make babies. Always limit family size, it's the 21st century for crying out loud.

I had my 10th baby a week after my 40th birthday me and the baby are just fine and healthy

• leah6 months agoReport

My uncle had his 9th baby 2 weeks ago. Well his girlfriend did.

depends on the situation.

• J M

That is false. That is not that old

• John P

Our three were born when my wife was 32, 34, 37. All three have university degrees and interesting jobs. The youngest is the most entrepreneurial of them, so no problem that she was born of an "elderly" mother, by your reckoning!

I wouldn’t have kids past 30

• Lee6 months agoReport

My grandma had my youngest aunt when she was in her 40’s. One of my great grandmas had my papa when she was in her early 50s

• J

Sure, but only if you can convince men to stop having sex with these old women.

Don't feed the troll

• leah6 months agoReport

It’s not a troll you dummy!

• Jose

Depends on each individual situation, but for most females, physically, their fertility peaks in between 18 and their mid-20s, after which it starts to decline slowly and then rapidly after age 35.

That being said many women 35 and older are able to conceive without issue. It is just the likelihood that an abnormality could occur increase as women advance in age.

There is no scientific studies that show this is true.