Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

True/false: after age 35, it is best that a woman stop making babies?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

My husband's younger sister, born when her parents were ages 40 and 41, had a baby last week at age 36 (she turns 37 in a few months).

I would say false.

• 6 months ago

False, who cares when you stop having babies that's your decision! screw everyone else's feelings about it.

• popeye6 months agoReport

There is no law that says you MUST make babies. Always limit family size, it's the 21st century for crying out loud.

• 6 months ago

I had my 10th baby a week after my 40th birthday me and the baby are just fine and healthy

• leah6 months agoReport

My uncle had his 9th baby 2 weeks ago. Well his girlfriend did.

• 6 months ago

depends on the situation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • J M
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That is false. That is not that old

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Our three were born when my wife was 32, 34, 37. All three have university degrees and interesting jobs. The youngest is the most entrepreneurial of them, so no problem that she was born of an "elderly" mother, by your reckoning!

• 6 months ago

I wouldn’t have kids past 30

• Lee6 months agoReport

My grandma had my youngest aunt when she was in her 40’s. One of my great grandmas had my papa when she was in her early 50s

• J
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Sure, but only if you can convince men to stop having sex with these old women.

• 6 months ago

Don't feed the troll

• leah6 months agoReport

It’s not a troll you dummy!

• Jose
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Depends on each individual situation, but for most females, physically, their fertility peaks in between 18 and their mid-20s, after which it starts to decline slowly and then rapidly after age 35.

That being said many women 35 and older are able to conceive without issue. It is just the likelihood that an abnormality could occur increase as women advance in age.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There is no scientific studies that show this is true.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.