How can I switch the paper automatically when printing?

Hello

I have two software on a system

When printing, one of the software prints on A4 paper and the other on A5

Now, I want to automatically switch the paper to print

1. Some printers have two paper inputs, such as hp 2035. How can I set the first software on the first input of the printer and the second software on the second input of the printer?

2. If I connect two printers to the system, how can I set the first software on the first printer and the second software on the second printer?

Normally, if the software can "remember" print settings, you just select the correct paper tray ("Paper source", probably, in print options when you go to print something) and save the settings within the program.

That's all I do with our multi-tray printers (Lexmark colour laser printers).

It will not work until you have the multi-tray printer connected and the correct driver installed, as the tray select options will not appear in any printer driver that cannot select source trays.