I have options to go to either Venice or London in August...which one?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

in August, go to London. Venice is very hot- and not pleasant in the hot weather. August is a perfect time to go to London- and there's lots to do there.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

In August everyone in Italy goes on holiday so Venice will be crowded, better to go to London where the local people clear off to other places.

• 5 months ago

Both will be crowded but London not as bad.

• 5 months ago

London. Venice is ubercrowded around August, and even more expensive than London. London isn't exactly cheap, but has a lot more to offer in terms of entertainment, art & culture, shopping and food. And as far as city trips go, the temperature in London is far more likely to be tolerable than that of Venice around that time of year. If, however, you're a hardcore Renaissance and antiquities fan, Venice is hard to beat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

London. London is always cold. It is the least cold in August so it is the best time to go.

• 5 months ago

Venice for me because I’ve never been there. I’ve been to London twice and it wasn’t all that fun Stonehenge was a torture because it was a 4 hour drive on a bus that has no bathroom. Even greyhound has a bathroom when I between nyc and Boston.

• Adrian5 months agoReport

Why would a bus have a bathroom?? Most Brits can manage a simple 4 hour journey with just a toilet!

Lv 6
    5 months ago

Venice is a much more romantic place; plus you get to visit the filming locations of the new Spider-Man movie.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

VENICEEEEEEEEEE

• 5 months ago

In August? Neither. Guess why all the locals who can possibly afford it leave those cities during that month...

• jules5 months agoReport

Thats not what they asked. Just pick one and go...

• 5 months ago

Go to Poland instead it’s an much less traveled country and its a lot less expensive

• jules5 months agoReport

That isnt what they asked. Just say london or venice and go

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.