I have options to go to either Venice or London in August...which one?

in August, go to London. Venice is very hot- and not pleasant in the hot weather. August is a perfect time to go to London- and there's lots to do there.

In August everyone in Italy goes on holiday so Venice will be crowded, better to go to London where the local people clear off to other places.

Both will be crowded but London not as bad.

London. Venice is ubercrowded around August, and even more expensive than London. London isn't exactly cheap, but has a lot more to offer in terms of entertainment, art & culture, shopping and food. And as far as city trips go, the temperature in London is far more likely to be tolerable than that of Venice around that time of year. If, however, you're a hardcore Renaissance and antiquities fan, Venice is hard to beat.

London. London is always cold. It is the least cold in August so it is the best time to go.

Venice for me because I’ve never been there. I’ve been to London twice and it wasn’t all that fun Stonehenge was a torture because it was a 4 hour drive on a bus that has no bathroom. Even greyhound has a bathroom when I between nyc and Boston.

• Adrian5 months agoReport

Why would a bus have a bathroom?? Most Brits can manage a simple 4 hour journey with just a toilet!

• .

Venice is a much more romantic place; plus you get to visit the filming locations of the new Spider-Man movie.

VENICEEEEEEEEEE

In August? Neither. Guess why all the locals who can possibly afford it leave those cities during that month...

• jules5 months agoReport

Thats not what they asked. Just pick one and go...

Go to Poland instead it’s an much less traveled country and its a lot less expensive

• jules5 months agoReport

That isnt what they asked. Just say london or venice and go