Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 5 months ago

Do drill sergeants ever feel bad for giving recruiters a hard time?! Or are they emotionless human beings who have been brainwashed?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They don't give recruiters a hard time, recruiters sign up the newbies drill sergeants train them

If you mean recruits, they don't give them a hard time either, that's just positive reenforcement during a learning exercise

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Robots be... The fact that your so inexperienced with anything military to understand that this "madness" does serve a purpose.

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't think I have ever heard a DI give a recruiter a hard time. Maybe you mean a recruit.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Emotionless human beings who have been brainwashed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

My Navy Company Commanders were two goobers, who took the job.........and were about as "TOUGH" as Howdy Doody. It was all I could do to keep from laughing in their faces, trying to bark out orders.

I use to work for some Park Ave. Divorce lawyers.........now THOSE are some NASTY SOB's who could make you cry.

My two CC's in boot camp were cool.

• Big Mouth
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

They sound like a real Gomer Pyle and Sergeant Carter...

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

When would a drill sergeant ever give a recruiter a hard time?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No I never felt guilty when training troops.

I never asked them to do anything I could not

• 5 months ago

I have not met every drill Sgt that ever existed. I suspect, however, that most understand their role in turning civilians into soldiers. Not all, of course.

• 5 months ago

recruits you mean?-I'm sure many D.I. are very nice guys when they are not playing the role at work.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They know when & how to switch off emotions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.