Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do Liberals say Trump is racist when I say he's not?

He's not racist and we won the election, therefore he is not racist?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

trump is obviously racist, just listen to him.

• 5 months ago

He's not racist, Democrats just tried to do everything they could to make it look like he was, because they didn't want him to win, it's called politics

• But John says he is obviously a racist. Which one of you is right!? You are just going to have to fight to the death!. Get to it!

• 5 months ago

Cuz yet not liberal.

Neener neener neener

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

i'm not entirely sure if the liberals cried racism so much that they have now forgotten what it actually means or if they never actually knew what it means, I'm leaning more to the latter thou.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

He is a nationalist not a racist, there is a big difference there... nationalism isn't okay either when taken to the extremes.

• Me5 months agoReport

Which, he does not take to the extreme....

• sam
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Brilliant logic. Unfortunately, there is no Nobel prize for stupidity.

• Ibredd
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Only when you win the Election do you get naming rights

• 5 months ago

why does AOC always look like she's going to stretch out her tongue and grab a fly

• 5 months ago

I dunno... I'm really starting to question if voting rights should be earned not just at 18, but upon proving that you have the reasoning skills beyond a 5-year-old.

• Stan Marsh5 months agoReport

reported! That's offensive! Jews will not replace us! MAGA!

• 5 months ago

That's the highest form of insult they can come up with. Watch. Someone will call you a racist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.