Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Are black people generally less patriotic than whites in the US?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Um, I would have to say "No."

Attachment image
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Given that American blacks are overrepresented in our military based on their population numbers in general...NO.

• 5 months ago

No. and are not likely to find that the majority of them are compared to Whites.

• 5 months ago

Ever consider, the black people might have a legitimate reason for the way they have been treated.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No. Patriotism is not defined by race.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Black people fight and die for this country. Don't look at a person's skin colour and jump to assumptions that are Evil.

• Alan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Black people served in both world wars and in Vietnam and gave their lives for America. Enough said!

• 5 months ago

Not me. I actually identify with my Anglo-Scandinavian heritage.

• 5 months ago

Probably. Remember patriotism is pride in one's country for what it has done or can do. The US has not done as much for blacks as it has for other cultures in the US. So there is less for them to be proud of.

• 5 months ago

I like to believe being patriotic has nothing to do with race. However, the demographics of people are changing as time goes by.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What to the slave is the 4th of July?

How DARE they be offended by AMERICA!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.