Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Are black people generally less patriotic than whites in the US?

Um, I would have to say "No."

Given that American blacks are overrepresented in our military based on their population numbers in general...NO.

No. and are not likely to find that the majority of them are compared to Whites.

Ever consider, the black people might have a legitimate reason for the way they have been treated.

No. Patriotism is not defined by race.

• Prince

Black people fight and die for this country. Don't look at a person's skin colour and jump to assumptions that are Evil.

• Alan

Black people served in both world wars and in Vietnam and gave their lives for America. Enough said!

Not me. I actually identify with my Anglo-Scandinavian heritage.

Probably. Remember patriotism is pride in one's country for what it has done or can do. The US has not done as much for blacks as it has for other cultures in the US. So there is less for them to be proud of.

I like to believe being patriotic has nothing to do with race. However, the demographics of people are changing as time goes by.

What to the slave is the 4th of July?

How DARE they be offended by AMERICA!!!