What did you learn today?

I learned how to tell the difference between ghouls and phantoms. Ghouls dwell on a different plane of existence and leave behind a trail of spooky ectoplasm while phantoms can move physical objects and they must bear the heavy weight of their sins until judgement day.

Favorite Answer

On Arvin Ash's YouTube channel and in an easy to understand way I learned about string theory. The video is called, "String Theory Simplified: A bunch of BS? Or Answers Why Do We Exist?." I more or less already knew what it was about but I still enjoyed the video.

• Nous

You cannot possibly be Christian then and if you beleive what you posted you need psychiatric help for your delusions!

I don't think so,

phantom | ˈfan(t)əm |

noun

• a figment of the imagination

∫ghoul | ɡo͞ol |

noun

an evil spirit or phantom, especially one supposed to rob graves and feed on dead bodies

• Kin

You do realize ghouls and phantoms are not real but Judgement Day is very much real and coming?