I found out my girlfriend smoked weed?

So i regularly smoke weed and its a bad habit of mine. Yesterday my girlfriend told me she bought some weed by herself and smoked it with her friends. I straight away felt very disappointed with her and even though i smoke weed i dont want her to. Usually when it comes to smoking weed i dont really care who smokes it, its their choice but this feels different.

Is it hypocritical of me to feel like that and how should i explain this to her.

52 Answers

Relevance
  • Call the police.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Complicated issue because more people are using cannabis products these days in one form

or other now that its medicinal properties are more widely recognized (especially higher CBD content pot) as being good for anxiety disorders, PTSD, seizure disorders, Parkinson’s, MS, inflammation, fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc, etc. Again, especially strains with higher CBD/less THC, like AC/DC, Cannatonic, Harlequin, etc.. Not sure why you’re smoking it. You know better than I. Maybe you’re doing it recreationally as well as for medicinal purposes..There’s some scientific debate about whether it’s good for people below a certain age because it can possibly adversely affect brain development.. IQ and memory-wise.Don’t know your ages. Probably applies more to higher THC pot, dabbing, etc. Not sure you should be too judgmental about it until you find out why she’s doing it, what she’s smoking,etc. Protectiveness is understandable. Btw, myth that you have to hold smoke in. Bad for lungs/unnecessary

• 5 months ago

Yes it is completely hypocritical on your part. Maybe you should stop yourself. If you stop then she will probably stop. Unless, you are an addict or something and can't stop you should have no issues stopping. Try to stop, if you can't then you are addicted to it. You will likely move on to heavier drugs. Let her know how you feel about her use and don't judge her. She has as much right to use dope as you do.

• Boo5 months agoReport

You’re a ******* idiot. You can’t get addicted to weed. Only dependable on it dumbass.

• 5 months ago

Get over it. If you don’t want her smoking weed, then quit smoking yourself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Anal Insertation.

If you were smoking weed w/ an unobstructed anus and then, your partner started smoking weed but did not mention this - one of you can now only smoke weed with a blocked orifice.

Start small - a few marbles, shuttlecock, television remote. Just as long as you get high. Once you settle down, go big or go home is the motto.

Anything you can get In your mouths, shove up your *** before you need to smoke weed. Pointy, sharp objects are great ways to prove your love - of weed. That, and anal insertation.

• 5 months ago

It's not your choice just like you smoking isn't her choice. You're retarded if you're mad at her for smoking. Did you try minding your own business? Weed is a medicine, and unless you talked to her about it and she said otherwise you need to grow up.

• 5 months ago

Yes, of course it's hypocritical. As for how to explain it, we can't tell you that. We have no idea why you feel that way about her smoking when you smoke it yourself.

• 5 months ago

If you are scared for her health, understand a relationship goes both ways. If you think she should stop, ask if she is willing to quit with you. But if you think it is unfair for her to ask you to stop, you can't, in goodwill, ask her the same. Pot meet kettle.

• 5 months ago

LOL! Yes it's hypocritical. I can see you being a little miffed that she shared it with her friends but not with YOU. But if YOU smoke it, it's not because you're helplessly addicted, or because you're trying to harm yourself. It's because you enjoy it and you know it's fairly harmless. Doesn't she have the same right to make that decision for herself?

• 5 months ago

Yes, it is extremely hypocritical and you shouldn't say anything about it unless you plan to quit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.