Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 5 months ago

There is a suspicus man that cycles up and then down my street most days?

he cycles slowly. Is this strange. I have gone to the police staion even with photo, but they say not their busness. I come out to talk to cyclist one day, he not say anything and then ride past. Is this more suspicus? how else to stop him? Should I do sign? what to say?

• D50

Do you have any reason to think he's up to something criminal? If you do, tell the cops your reason and let them do their job. If you don't have such a reason, mind your own business.

• Quentin

He should wait at the corner and see which direction he goes in. Then the next day wait at the next corner. This will eventually lead to the master criminal's lair.

Have you stopped taking your meds again? You aren't going to get the help you need here in the Cycling section where questions are answered about bicycles.

Use the edit icon to move your question to the Health>>Mental Health section. You could also try moving your question to the Social Science>>Psychology section.

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • David

Haven't we had this question before?

Some/several months ago, from some other supposedly concerned Anon?

You've obviously not understood the concept of "public", in public streets.

As long as another citizen isn't:

- a threat to anyone else

- impeding traffic

- displaying body parts generally left covered

- etc, etc

They're pretty much free to ride or drive as they please on any public road.

In fact , that he's riding "most days" should be a good sign. Someone casing houses for burglary would only do 1-2 sweeps, and not hang around long enough to cause suspicion.

It's suspicious that you can't spell suspicious.

Don’t know what to tell you. It doesn’t seenzndndb

Well that is suspicus.

How long a time period between the time he cycles up your street and later cycles down your street? How many times per day? If it is an 8 hour gap, maybe he is just riding back and forth to work. Cyclists are not suspicious characters, they are people going somewhere. If someone came out of his house and accosted me for riding my bike on "his" street I would also ignore that person. Streets are public property, you don't own them. If you have suspicions report them to the police. Or, just get a life

• davj61

That cyclist doesn't sound "out of place". Some people are anti-social. I have come across some cyclist like that.

• Gary

Doesn’t seem strange to me.