My family were somewhat rich Jews migrated to Iran said are from India but some said they are Iraqi Jews. Are we of Sassoon family in fact?

They were big owners of lands in IRan's north. Their family name can be found in Sephardic Jews family list, were crypto-Jews, THEY KNEW SASSOON I KNOW IT. Were they really from Sassoons?

More than 150 years migrated to IRan...

Even Hollywood Jews had connections to our family, I am sure about it...

one relative of me said they were traders from India as well..

• Lili

We are not genealogists here, and we do not have access to the relevant documents. There is no way we can tell you anything about your family connections.

I suggest that you either hire a genealogist or start doing some serious research yourself. The Sassoon family is indeed quite well-known. There should be plenty of information out there, though note that the name has belonged to a lot of people (it's a location surname), who may not all be connected.

who cares mostafa who...cares...

Some Iranian and Arab Jews did migrate to India centuries ago. The Sassoon family (cosmetics company) does consist of some Indian Jews. They have been called the "Rothschilds of the East."

Your parents are a bunch of ugly Iranian muslims and they were cousins too that is why you are so dumb

They just lied to you out of shame

Is you tried the "Fecebookie"?

Very - very for girlers! Halo!