Why is my wound turning purple?

Nearly two weeks ago I sliced my skin off with a razor and it continued to bleed for a few days, looked like it was starting to heal and all recently, but today it's turned purple. It doesn't hurt.

• falcon

looks like a dead skin deprived from oxygen

Infection ..................

That is a bruise. Capillaries are bleeding under the skin. Yes, they will heal, but you probably will have a scar.

That is a sign of a hemotoma, though hemotomas are usually quite painful. That said, bruising can take a day or two to show up, which is what this most likely is. There's not much to worry about there so long as you don't start seeing a bulge.

i would get it checked out

I am no medical professional, but i’m sure that tends to happen when the wound is scarring. Make sure you clean it with salt water and if it gets worse, go see a doctor.