charlotte asked in SportsCycling · 5 months ago

I heard this ad on a radio station:?

To celebrate the greatest cycle race the Tour de France we are having a special promotion.

Do you know what the ad was for and where. I also didn’t know the station that was playing in the shop i was in

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I heard that add too.

• 5 months ago

Which radio station?(OK you don't know that) In which city? At what time of the day? If you can't figure it out in the city where you live, how can you expect that random strangers who live in different countries and cities will do any better? What sort of special promotion are you talking about?

• charlotte5 months agoReport

That's my question, I didn't hear what sort of promotion it was.

• 5 months ago

To the best of my knowledge there isn't any psychics amongst the regular contributors in the Cycling section. Use the edit icon to move your question to the Science & Mathematics>>Alternative>>Paranormal Phenomena section.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • 5 months ago

What shop? Which area of the country? Or for that matter...what country? Yahoo Answers goes out to all English speaking countries. Talk radio? Rock station? Country & Western? Jazz? Hip hop & rap?

Attachment image
    • charlotte5 months agoReport

Zara, its a clothing shop for the young pretty customers, London. It was music station. Do you know now?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.