What is this on my bicep?? Its like an open sore I’ve never had before. Is it a bite? Is it somthing worse?? PLEASE HELP?

I woke up the next morning after a day at the beach and I had this open sore. It looks like 2 little craters & you can see white flesh. It’s been 3 days now and it hasn’t scabbed so I’m assuming it’s not a regular cut. At first it was 1 open sore/crater with a little blue dot, then that blue dot turned into the... show more I woke up the next morning after a day at the beach and I had this open sore. It looks like 2 little craters & you can see white flesh. It’s been 3 days now and it hasn’t scabbed so I’m assuming it’s not a regular cut. At first it was 1 open sore/crater with a little blue dot, then that blue dot turned into the 2nd little crater to the right. What is this?!? Was I bit by somthing? Was it from the sun exposure. I’m in Florida. Really hoping somone will know, I can’t find anything on google other than thinking it’s some kind of skin cancer . Praying that’s not the case. Please help. Have you ever seen anything like this? Is it common?