What is Area 51?

I keep hearing people talk about it, could someone please explain what it is to me?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • olivia
    Lv 5
    5 months ago
    Best answer

The United States Air Force facility commonly known as Area 51 is a highly classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base within the Nevada Test and Training Range.

• Precisely
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

olivia answers completely while revealing nothing interesting.

• 5 months ago

Area 51 is the common name of a highly classified the United States Air Force facility located within the Nevada Test and Training Range. en.wikipedia.org

Latitude: 37.235

Longitude: -115.81111

Altitude: 1,360.018 m

Owned by: U.S. Federal Government

Venue Operator: United States Air Force

• Fred
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Area 51 is a secretive US base in the Nevada Desert in the USA which has been claimed has a real UFO which crashed back in the 1950s 0r 60s. The US government denies the existence of a UFO there and many believe it is a conspiracy theory due to the strange things seen there that some say are US military experimentation with the technology they supposedly have got from the crashed UFO. If you remember the movie Independence Day the US President flies to Area 51 and demands to see the UFO that has been secretly researched there since it crashed years ago and find it has been repaired by secret government workers and in the end is flown to the invading mother ship to download a computer virus to bring down the force shields of all the attacking UFOs, and to deliver a nuclear bomb to blow the mother ship up.

More likely the truth is that Area 51 is a secret research airbase where new American aircraft and defence projects are tested. Apparently secret weapons, secret new aircraft and new secret propulsion systems are tested out of sight of the general public and spies. The area is very heavily guarded.

• 5 months ago

It's where they keep the secret recipe for everlasting gobstoppers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

i know which is the 51st state,

but not 51 area.

• 5 months ago

Dont go there.. ppl are really dumb if they try to flood it

• 5 months ago

If you put 'area 51' in your search bar and google it, you'll find out more about it than I could ever tell you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Apparently you've never learned to do an internet keyword search using Google or consult an online encyclopedia such as Wikipedia

FAIL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

• R K
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

it's a top secret part of edwards air force base run by the air force.

• paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

not going to write you a book here ,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.