I was involved in a car accident. I need a car rental who pay for the rental?

• car253

Who was at fault for the accident? If you were not at fault the other party's auto insurance company pays for the car rental. If you are AT Fault, then your auto insurance company only pays for the car rental if YOU have rental car coverage.

• mom

the insurance company pays for the rental. do not use enterprise because I was using a rental for a few months because I needed my car fixed and enterprise was taking money from me and my insurance. I was on the phone every day of the week. finally enterprise put the money back into my account. I spoke to someone else and he had the same problem that I had. I spoke to a man who fixes cars for enterprise and he said he heard that enterprise does that

• zipper

If you have it in your policy the insurance company does, if it is not in the policy you do. Call your agent and ask if you have that there coverage or not.

You will. If the insurance companies involved in the accident find you not at fault, you MIGHT be reimbursed.

• May

You do unless you have a rental clause

• arther

What does you're insurance policy say? You rent it you pay for it usually unless you're insurance covers you for a rental car. If no you pay.

Not enough details.

Who does the insurance companies hold at fault for the accident?

Do you have car rental coverage on your policy?

You rent it so you pay for it.

• JetDoc

That's up to your insurance company. Go talk to them.

• Chris

Insurance company