I was involved in a car accident. I need a car rental who pay for the rental?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • car253
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Who was at fault for the accident? If you were not at fault the other party's auto insurance company pays for the car rental. If you are AT Fault, then your auto insurance company only pays for the car rental if YOU have rental car coverage.

• mom
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

the insurance company pays for the rental. do not use enterprise because I was using a rental for a few months because I needed my car fixed and enterprise was taking money from me and my insurance. I was on the phone every day of the week. finally enterprise put the money back into my account. I spoke to someone else and he had the same problem that I had. I spoke to a man who fixes cars for enterprise and he said he heard that enterprise does that

• zipper
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

If you have it in your policy the insurance company does, if it is not in the policy you do. Call your agent and ask if you have that there coverage or not.

• 5 months ago

You will. If the insurance companies involved in the accident find you not at fault, you MIGHT be reimbursed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • May
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You do unless you have a rental clause

• arther
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

What does you're insurance policy say? You rent it you pay for it usually unless you're insurance covers you for a rental car. If no you pay.

• 5 months ago

Not enough details.

Who does the insurance companies hold at fault for the accident?

Do you have car rental coverage on your policy?

• 5 months ago

You rent it so you pay for it.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That's up to your insurance company. Go talk to them.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Insurance company

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.