How much spending money should I bring to Vegas for a 4 day trip?

• Jay P

That really depends on what you want to do and see while in Vegas. If you plan on gambling, bring lots of money. Clubbing? Ditto. Even eating at restaurants can easily add up quickly as many restaurants along the strip can be expensive ( a large coffee and a breakfast sandwich at Starbucks cost me around $12 when I was there last year ).

• Jolly5 months agoReport

I can suggest you a agency who can contact you for trip detail if you will ping them.
      Free Toll Free no :- +1(888)362-2444
      or
      mail:- smarttravelfair@gmail.com

Name:- Smart Travel Fair
      location:- California,USA

Depends on what you are planning on doing. Gambling? Shows? Fine dining? Clubbing? Is hotel paid for?

Details do help, ya know.....

Plenty, though if you avoid gambling, you can do it for a low price - I used to do it, often. Can stay in small motels at end of town - if you want casinos to be in the distance. I remember some of those rooms, in which items were so cramped, that an ironing board in a cupboard, could be folded down to be a table - rooms, cheap though. Also, cheap deals in casino hotels, too.

Your life savings plus a loan. LOL. Truly I do not know.

As much as you can afford to lose.

And it's take, not bring. You're not there yet.

How many hookers will you be buying?

• Kelly

I generally plan for $100-150 a day.

Shows or other things I do I plan and pay for before I get there. Really I'm just spending money on food or things I buy and well some gambling in moderation. Some days I spend more and others I spend less. Food is cheaper downtown (aka fremont street area) and so are the hotels.

How are you getting around there? Taxi's and ubers are expensive.. monorail only works on the strip, but you can ride the city bus for like $20 for a 3 day pass. They have single day passes too and obviously single rides. The bus goes up and down the strip, plus downtown/fremont street... monorail doesn't go downtown.

• MS

This is an impossible question to answer because it really depends on what you plan to do and what that money is intended to cover.

You can eat for as little as $30 a day if you stick to fast food. On the other hand, you can easily drop $100+ on a single person's meal. I would plan for at least $75-100 a day for food.

Alcohol is expensive in Vegas, so plan for that if you plan to drink with your meals or otherwise.

Many of the attractions charge admission, usually in the $15-30 range. If this includes show tickets, those often start around $75, give or take a little.

We can't predict your gambling expenses and we can't predict your souvenir spending.

We usually plan for about $250-300 a day as a couple. We don't always spend that much. We don't drink much, we don't gamble much, and we purchase show tickets ahead of time.

About three fiddy.

I was just there last month. I brought $800. I returned with money. Not $800, but had fun. Enjoy your time there.

• Steven5 months agoReport

Oh, and definitely play hunches in roulette. My special number paid off three times.