Sam
Lv 7
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Is Donald Trump a giant leap backwards for mankind?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes sirree bobby. Sounds like the Donald Trump we know.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not for mankind. Maybe for long-term prospects of the USA in favour of short-term goals.

The USA is doing ok but the trade war threats with just about everyone has taken some toll. The Chinese are veering away from American products like California wine due to bad blood. They simply don’t want to buy American in the current climate.

Here in my country that has always traded with the USA, people are making an effort not to buy US products (everyone else should put their country first too). It’s staggering how US companies have moved into markets all over the world and have been largely supported.

Then you elected a fat orange idiot 👶 who claims all your long time allies are “raping you”. Funny claim from a 🐱 grabber.

• Alan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, just a giant leap back for HIM.

Attachment image
  • 6 months ago

A huge leap forward!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

He's trying but hopefully we can keep it at one small step backwards until he's voted out of office in Nov. 2020.

• 6 months ago

Sounds like you have a bad case of jealousy. We all have to face the fact that we will never be half the man he is. Perhaps you need to take up a hobby?

• Ryde0n
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Call him what you want but that doesn't change the fact that he's saved America from the Leftist scum for now .

With the Democrats vision of the future being open borders , 70% taxes and antisemitic communism , backward does not look so bad .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Our country is doing just fine. I know you libtards absolutely hate that..

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nah, he’s a giant leap forward for mankind. You’re just butthurt because he doesn’t represent monkeys and feminazis.

• 6 months ago

No, he is a massive leap forward. People in the US used to be happier, safer, and more secure. So I would be okay with going backwards.

• 6 months ago

says the one that screams at the sky crying "not my president",...oh the irony

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.