How can anyone not say trump’s tweets about go back to where you came from is not racist?
Multiple updates 9 points please review all points
1. Do you really think that trump’s ancestors and the ancestors of members of his cabinet all came to the US legally , met the criteria to migrate to the US that Steven miller proposes ?
2. Do you really think that trump’s ancestors and the ancestors of members of his cabinet all migrated to the nearest country first before coming to the US?
3. Do you really think that trump’s ancestors and the ancestors of members of his cabinet made sure that before they migrated to the US that improved the standard of living for people in their country of birth.
4. Do you really think that trump’s ancestors and the ancestors of members of his cabinet never complained about the quality of life in the US?
5. Do you really think that individual’s whose ancestors came here from Europe and landed on Ellis Island met the criteria to migrate to the US that Steven miller proposes, before they migrated to the US that improved the standard of living for people in their country of birth. never complained about the quality of life in the US?
6. Do you really think it is okay to say your voice should not be validated if you are not born here even though all the democratic congresswomen he spoke of are US citizens and only one was born abroad?
7. Do you realize that if it was not for the efforts of immigrants this nation would not have a reached to level of greatness that it has?
8. Do you realize that unless you are a Native American everyone here is a descendant of an immigrant.
9. This racist tweet coincides with a racist pattern from refusing to rent to minorities, the center park 5 headlines he pay for, birther movement, using racist generalizations to say that all undocumented individuals that come across the border are rapist/murders /drug dealers (that is the equivalent to me saying all Caucasians from a neighboring state that get DUI’s are pedophiles), Trump saying a Hispanic judge is not fit to preside over a case due to the judges ethnic background,
trump saying “they were both good on both sides “ in Charlottesville, trump insulting African American athletes that kneel and do not visit the white house when they win championships but cherishing confederate monuments and the confederate flag, trump insulting minorities that are gold star families,
trump referring to countries in Africa as S*hole countries which was a dig at the people of those countries (he stated he wanted people from Norway and Sweden to come here they are Socialist but he does not treat them with the same stigma as Venezuela and Cuba
- ?Lv 45 months agoBest answer
The "go back to where you came from" is a racist trope and everyone knows it. Even the little Trumpanzees who are so desperately doggy-paddling in an effort to deny it.
- evil redLv 65 months ago
Cognitive dissonance i assume
- David SLv 75 months ago
I say it's not racist.
1. Irrelevant. We are dealing with the here and now.
2. Irrelevant. That U.N. decision occurred in the 1960's, long after Trump's ancestors arrived here.
3. He was making a point. Sorry you don't get it.
4. They may have complained, but they didn't demonize everyone that disagreed with them, and they viewed improving their lives as their own responsibilities.
- Anonymous5 months ago
Conservatives believe 'the end justifies the means' so they turn a blind eye to trump's immorality and actually defend it.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- `Lv 55 months ago
Do you honestly believe that, if white, anglo-saxon protestant male congressmen in 1969 had hurled such derogatory, anti-U.S. language at our country, they would not have been told to leave the U.S.?
If you think that, you weren't around, back then. I was.
Every other car had a bumper-sticker that said, bluntly, "America! Love it or LEAVE it!"
You're confusing refugees with LEGAL immigrants who apply and wait their turn. Like my WIFE and many of my close friends did.
- Ryde,0nLv 75 months ago
We've explained 1000 times over the past couple of days . If you don't get it by now , you never will .
- The GameLv 75 months ago
you fvckers claim snow is racist for being white
stop being a whinyass snowflake and grow the fvck up
- JuanaLv 75 months ago
Trump has a history of racism but he's careful to be vague about it: "plausible deniability" is his motto (even though his denials aren't very plausible). His racist supporters understand his dog-whistles.
- BrutusK15Lv 55 months ago
.................THEN COME BACK
- 5 months ago
It’s just not, if you don’t understand English don’t blame us.