Why is "MAGA" now a more appropriate slogan for Democrats than is ever was for Trump?

Could it be that, unlike Trumpsters, Democrats, and those Americans capable of independant thought, can actually point to a moment in time when America was great. That time being before Trump entered the White House and turned the US into a sh!thole country?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

What? Has MAGA now been appropriated to mean

Make

America

Gullible

Always

?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

According to Democrats, MAGA is racist. So of course Democrats would try to hijack it.

• In
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

MAGA? Making America Gay Again? As far as a moment in time where America was great, many would point to the Kennedy administration, although I think things were going pretty well during the Clinton and Obama administrations. Republican administrations have generally been mean spirited and ill tempered, such as during the tenure of "Tricky ****" Nixon and Ronald Reagan. I will admit that George H.W. Bush was a good president, but his idiot son George W. Bush was not.

• Troy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Dow Jones right now is 27,359. Unemployment is at an all time low. Wages are up. PPP is at an all time high. Our military is rebuilding. Isis is on the run with no home to terrorize. NK is not testing nuclear missiles. I don't know if America ever quit being great, but we have corrected a trend that was causing a decline in greatness.

• ...Show all comments
    • Troy
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/employed-persons

Employment is at an all time high. Trump is not increasing employment further, because literally everyone that desires a job can have one. Their are more jobs available than people to fill them. You don't get to change the facts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Absolutely.

Much like that. Trump has so conveniently provided ammunition for the Democrats to seize on in 2020. Id like to take this opportunity to thank him.

• ?
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

The time pre-Trump was certainly greatER than what we have now.

• 6 months ago

I wouldn't say it was ever great.

however, I am hopeful that it may become great some day ... after Trump leaves.

• The Game
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

says the union slave that is too stupid to work a real job

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.