Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why are they making such a big deal out of Donald Trump's racist tweets all over the news instead of just ignoring him?

If he is a bully then just ignore him. I am no Trump fan but just saying, why make such a big deal about the bigot instead of just giving zero coverage to his tweets?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

They're making a big deal out of it because they've been trolled, yet again. meanwhile, trump has moved on and they're still stuck in the same place quabbling over nonsense. Democrats and the media really are this stupid.

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I think he's a rapist and a racist. It's not hard to talk about both. Unfortunately there's lots of people who don't mind. Even support one or both of those things.

• 5 months ago

I think because he's the President of the United States and it's still jarring to be reminded how dark and cynical he can be.

Anyone who thinks he can't get reelected is kidding themselves.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Better yet . . . why does the media edit, omit, change or add words to twist the meaning of what he says? Look-up his original statements/tweets: entirely different than what shows-up in quotes in the media. Responsible persons should be prosecuted.

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He has the same right of free speech and expression as you have in your bigoted and biased question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It always amuses me when I read questions like this. Because here is the problem right? Ignoring dictators results in history repeating itself and you get people like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong Un and, Pinochet. Trump is a bully, but that is how Hitler started. Allowing the bullies to continue unabated results in them becoming bolder and more aggressive and eventually, they believe they are beyond reproach. That is the way Trump is heading and everyone except the right can see it clearly.

• 5 months ago

Ignoring bullies can work in some situations, but we're dealing with the President of the United States. Everything he says is going to get media coverage whether we like it or not.

The best we can do is ignore him in our day-to-day lives, but it's unrealistic to expect the media to do the same.

• The tweets were not racist. Thanks for playing. Anti-American lawmakers should get out of America.

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Every vote counts, and Trump knows how close the last election was, even if his supporters want to call it a landslide.

• Mimi
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Squad are acting like fascists. If they can't stand the heat, they need to shut up with their rhetoric. The media and celebs love them, but they are extremely unpopular with the American people.

• paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

why don't the republicans telling him to shut the f--k up

• 5 months ago

More than anything else Trump is a media Troll...and given the way that everyone takes the bait, he is very successful at it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.