Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why have ALL the atheist answers to yesterday's question about the bible's fatal error (all life created at the same time) been deleted?

Every one has been deleted. Is this how "Christians" operate? They shut down any debate, any difference of opinion? Are they this unprincipled?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Apparently they are. I have seen them do this kind of thing before. It just means that they have no real answer to the question, and they don't want to allow anyone else to be able to post their answer.

• 6 months ago

It appears you've made several errant assumptions, typical of atheists here.

You have assumed some "error" but have not confirmed or supported this assumption, or given specific or detail about an alleged "error", and failed yourself. What are we even talking about? We're uncertain to know which of your errant presuppositions we're even addressing.

From a moderator standpoint, this would be a false or unsupported statement disguised as a question; abuse of forum format. If you want to make a statement as fact, support it as required by the burden, or fail yourself again asserting your opinion as fact. Your big mouth is not evidence.

"all life created at the same time" does not seem likely, logical or even possible for God. Since your presupposition is false then your conclusions are equally dubious.

It appears you are here only for the advocacy of atheism and to deny God; not legitimate. This is not a Denial Forum, and it appears your question will stay deleted even if you appeal because it did not meet the Forum guidelines. Are you inept or ignorant of forum rules?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yesterday I asked the question:

"What exactly do Jehovah's Witnesses believe about the Father (Jehovah), Jesus, and the Holy Spirit?"

It was deleted and 10 points were subtracted. Not sure if it is the best answer I chose (which legit answered the question) or what...

• 6 months ago

It may not have been the "Christians" at all, but the moderators looking for standard violations. I've had some my answers deleted because someone considered them as being "hate" based. Made me wonder if there were some moderators just getting their kicks.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Christianity, at least in America, has become a political party - it's no longer a religion - and political operatives work through censorship and lies. It's all here to witness.

• 6 months ago

Who can tell, YA is a very mysterious place...dark and mysterious.

• 6 months ago

It is not really how Christians operate. It is how some people operate, whether they are atheist, Christian or some other religion.

• 6 months ago

Like a thief in the night. Seems I’m missing some points too. Means someone is in the anger phase of grief resolution. A true crisis of faith, losing a god/belief system like that.........

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Anyone have any ideas as to who the report monkeys are?

• Jea
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yep, that is how christianity operates. Nothing honest about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.