Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why is God so cruel to some people and so lovely to others? Blesses some with money, good looks, everything,others get fück all. He is truly?

And honestly the most evil being out there IF he even exists.

IF he exists he gave my cousin everything and me nothing, he gave her conventional good looks, rich parents, a daddy who will build her a house, she gets holidays abroad, intelligence to get good grades, great friends, big house, big cars, good job, there is nothing she doesn’t have.

Me? Some find me ugly, others find me attractive, not conventionally attractive though, parents aren’t poor but not middle class or rich either, only been out of the UK once, I will forever be renting cheap places, I got bad grades, small house, small cars, don’t have friends anymore. Parents and siblings are not that great either. I got a good job but struggle getting there, at least I get paid more than her.

God gave her quite literally everything and me? Noooo I got absolutely nothing.

There are also people out there starving, homeless, dying, God doesn’t do fûck all but let’s rich millionaires & billionaires have the best lives ever.

This just proves how truly evil God IF he exists really is, he’s honestly disgusting. I can be thankful for not being in a religious family.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

It is what it is... and probably have nothing to do with God.

• 5 months agoReport

Lies sweetie

• Jea
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

A god is as cruel as the person that invented said god.

• Jea
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You Sir have stated the obvious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.