Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

what would male a man act like this?

So I met a guy about 5 months ago. We instantly got along and had good chemistry and conversation. We met up and went out for drinks a few times and then one night after drinks we kissed on lips. I asked him the next day if he would ever consider us being in a relationship and he said he wasn’t looking for one as he just got out of a 6 year relationship. So i accepted it. He then came up to my job to see me and has kissed me and made out with me several times. A week ago we got into a big argument and he called me ugly said I wasn’t his type called me a ***** and another boat load of hurtful words. We haven’t spoken since. I just don’t understand his behavior and how he could treat me like that if I thought I was so ugly why kiss me? I’m really hurt by this. What makes a man act like this

• david

It sounds like whatever his problem is you're fortunate to not make it your problem! Definitely move on!

• Alan H

Why bother with even asking?

Just move on