Husband threatening to divorce me if I move?

My husband and I live 10 min from his parents house. He’s a huge mommas boy always has been. His entire family was born and raised here they are all within a 30 min drive of us. My family is across the country. The job market her is TERRIBLE. I haven’t been able to find steady full time employment since 2017.... show more My husband and I live 10 min from his parents house. He’s a huge mommas boy always has been. His entire family was born and raised here they are all within a 30 min drive of us. My family is across the country. The job market her is TERRIBLE. I haven’t been able to find steady full time employment since 2017. Everything here is seasonal or temporary due to our location in a resort town. A majority of people are working 2-3 jobs just to get by. The pay is VERY LOW averaging about 11-12 per hour. My friend is a teacher and after insurance and such she’s only bringing he 1300 per month. I have a Masters Degree in Student Affairs & Higher Education and there are only 2 colleges within a 2 hour radius of our home. I’ve had numerous offers from out of state for very good pay. My husband keeps threatening me that if we move too far from his family he will divorce me. He’s afraid his parents will disown him. I don’t know what to do. I feel like our lives are at a standstill due to my lack of employment. I’m currently working 2 jobs one at a grocery store and a second at a beach store. Any advice I’m starting to fall into a deep depression. I can’t keep living like this.
6 answers 6